- About Us
- Flooring Displays
- Retail Displays
- Retail Shelving
- Crowd Control
- Digital Displays
- Display Cabinets
- Contact Us
October 22, 2019
One of the most important things you can accomplish in your retail layout is showcasing your products attractively and effectively. You must catch the attention of your customers before they will buy any of your merchandise. A popular way that many retail establishments are selecting to perform this function is the use of acrylic display stands. These stands come in a wide range of designs, sizes, and styles and can display numerous products. Below, you can read about the many benefits that these display stands provide to your establishment.
A Wide Assortment of Acrylic Display Stands Is Available for Your Consideration
You can choose from a vast array of display stands when you consider buying the acrylic ones. The following are prime examples of these stands:
• Tabletop models are suitable for promotional materials, magazines, and small products.
• Sleek, freestanding ones are ideal for aisle placement to highlight new or sales products due to their portability.
• Wall display units of acrylic are effective at showcasing shoes, purses, shirts, blue jeans and more.
• Even though acrylic display cases are not stands, they still merit a mention here due to the fact that they are a secure method for displaying fine jewellery and other merchandise of high value. This is true due to the fact that you can lock the doors on the cases.
Acrylic is as Clear as Glass but More Durable
While acrylic is as transparent as glass is in displays, it holds up longer than glass does under daily use. It does not break easily. However, it can scratch when it comes in contact with abrasive surfaces.
Display Stands of Acrylic are Easy to Clean and Maintain
Acrylic display stands require only dusting with a soft cloth in most cases. If you do need to wash them, use a soft cloth, warm water and mild detergent. Do not use any ammonia-based, chemical or abrasive cleaners since they will damage the acrylic. There also are acrylic polishing solutions on the market today to provide a sheen to your display cases safely.
These Display Stands are Lightweight and Easy to Move
One major advantage of choosing acrylic display stands over glass ones is how lightweight they are. This attribute allows you to move them about easily when you want to rearrange your merchandise to breathe new life into your shop.
To receive high-quality, innovative acrylic display stands, turn to Jarvis Martin. Our company provides various retail display stands and shop fittings for your consideration here at our Melbourne location. We understand the importance of displaying your merchandise, samples or promotional materials in an organised, eye-catching manner and have the right solutions for your establishment.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO
- Basic Advertising Principles for an Effective Digital Signage
- How Crowd Control Systems Drive Efficiency and Sales in Large Retails Stores
- Types of Store or Shop that Can Use Glass Cabinets
- Signs that Tell Your Retail Shelving Isn’t Working for Your Business
- Benefits of Having Brochure Holders and Magazine Rack in Your Promotional Kit
- Reasons Why Small Retailers Should Consider Using Digital Displays
- Importance of Directory Boards in Stores and Shopping Malls
- Why are Shopping Mall Wayfinders Important During the Holiday Rush?
- Crowd Control Barriers for Large Retail Stores During the Holidays: Why are they Necessary?
- Care and Maintenance Tips for Your Acrylic Displays