- About Us
- Flooring Displays
- Retail Displays
- Retail Shelving
- Crowd Control
- Digital Displays
- Display Cabinets
- Contact Us
May 12, 2020
It is important that you have signs and posters around the workplace to remind workers and others of the risks of COVID-19 and the measures that are necessary to stop its spread. This includes posters on what is COVID-19 and how you can stop it spreading, how to wash your hands and the physical distancing requirements. The Department of Health also has a collection of other COVID-19 resources for industry and the general public. Below are the essential posters and signage for businesses amid COVID-19.
Simple Steps to Help Stop the Spread Poster
It is important for businesses to know which steps to take to curb the further spread of the said disease. Steps such as cough or sneeze into your arm, use a tissue, bin the tissue and wash your hands for 40 seconds is a helpful step-by-step procedure to avoid the spread of the virus and to keep the premises safe and COVID-19 free.
Good Hygiene Practices Poster for Businesses
This poster intended not just for businesses but to the general public can be used by businesses to promote good hygiene practices to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Hand washing properly with soap and water before and after eating could be a good text insertion in the poster.
How To Hand Wash Poster
This poster is one of the most essential since it provides the detailed process of hand washing. The duration of the entire procedure ranges from 40-60 seconds. All steps include an illustration with the description under it. First, it tells you to wet your hands with running water, then apply enough soap to cover. Afterwards, you rub your hands palm to palm then all hand surfaces, right palm over left dorsum with interlaced fingers and vice versa; then palm to palm with fingers interlaced; backs of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked. Afterwards dry hands thoroughly with a single-use towel then use the towel to turn off the faucet.
How To Hand Rub Poster
Hand rub is different from hand washing since it is only for about 20-30 seconds. Apply a palmful of the product in a cupped hand, covering all surfaces; Rub hands palm to palm; right palm over left dorsum with interlaced fingers and vice versa; palm to palm with fingers interlaced; backs of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked; rotational rubbing of left thumb clasped in right palm and vice versa; rotational rubbing, backwards and forwards with clasped fingers of right hand in left palm and vice versa. Once dry, your hands are safe.
Other Essential Posters and Signage
Other essential posters and signage include Keeping Your Distance Poster, Keeping Mentally Healthy Poster, Change In Operation Signage, Change Of Hours Poster For Businesses, Temporary Changes Poster For Businesses and Temporary Closure Poster For Businesses.
Jarvis Martin Commercial Displays are recognised for designing and creating merchandising systems that inspire, evolve and endure. We believe in having a good time while doing what we love, and we do love what we do.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO
- Retail Shelving Ideas for the New Normal
- Automatic Contactless Hand Sanitiser Stands: Order Online at Jarvis Martin Merchandising
- Retail Display Stands: Online Shopping Made Easier for All Your Melbourne Retail Store Display Needs
- Integrating Different Retail Displays, Shelvings, and Digital Displays in Retail Shopfitting
- Customised Countertop Displays for Specialty Shops: Choose the Best Manufacturer in Melbourne
- Timber and Vinyl Flooring Displays: Offering Protection While Showcasing Your Timber and Vinyl Flooring Products
- Let Your Rugs and Carpets Stand Out by Using High Quality Rug and Carpet Display Stands
- Customised Glass Display Cabinets: The Elegant Way to Showcase Limited Edition Products
- Essential Posters and Signage for Businesses amid COVID-19
- The Importance of Installing Crowd Control Line Barriers in Public Places for Social Distancing