- About Us
- Flooring Displays
- Retail Shelving
- Retail Displays
- Crowd Control
- Digital Displays
- Display Cabinets
- Contact Us
June 14, 2020
Rugs and carpets are one of the displays in your retail store that is easy on the eyes. This is because rugs and carpets significantly add colour and fun to store displays. It also presents an opportunity for add-on sales using little or no extra floor space, and likewise it allows retailers to present, along with other accessory items, a complete room package. However, the common problem with rugs and carpets is how to better display them. Below are ways on how you can let your rugs and carpets stand out by using high quality rug and carpet display stands.
High-Quality Rug and Carpet Display Stands Basics
Of course, it cannot be denied that part of committing to the retail industry is letting the buyers know what you are selling. And if you are selling rugs and carpets, display is critical. Since rugs and carpets are versatile if displayed, retailers can show them through vignettes, piles, racks and wall displays. But the most effective of the all is vignettes. Experts observed that they find that it increases sales when rugs and carpets are sold in every furniture vignette possible. Rugs and carpets automatically help warm up the display and make even the other products more inviting. Also, if your shop has pillows and accessories, rugs and carpets would totally complement them. If you utilise vignettes or small room settings, it would allow the customers to see a rug and carpet in an authentic environment. Retail stores can especially incorporate this method to encourage customers to purchase a total concept, rather than a separate accessory.
High-Quality Rug and Carpet Display Stands Ensures Overall Appeal
Since rugs and carpets can be used to create excitement, add colour and help customers to create beautiful, comfortable, functional rooms, you may wonder why some retail stores have it better – considering that they too sell rugs and carpets. The answer to that lies on the overall appeal and sales process. Most of those who excelled in their rug and carpet retail stores have beautifully organised stores. There’s a consistent theme. They figured out that to be really successful, they need to sell the look and feel, the full vibe.
Displaying rugs in vignettes may encourage customers to shop. And the better rug and carpet stores are leaning towards providing a stepped up experience, a designer kind of experience. These stores are starting to realize they need to sell the full concept, including the rug and carpet, as well as other accessories.
For others, they set up a display wall with a rack system that’s a little bit unique. They incorporate display stands with rug and carpet samples hung so that they look like a kind of a coloured water. It takes up no space whatsoever, except for occupying one large wall. Some also display some folded rugs in front of it. It costs a little bit of money to make that display happen, and for it to look right, but it really gives shoppers the idea that you are in the rug and carpet business, and that you do sell rugs and carpets.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO
- New Normal Basics for Stores: Why Invest in Crowd Control Barriers?
- Maximise Customer Satisfaction and Convenience with Digital Displays
- Promote Your Products and Services the Safe Way: Shop Online for Digital Displays
- Minimise Retail Shelving Damages: Order Ceramic Displays Online
- Retail Shelving Ideas for the New Normal
- Automatic Contactless Hand Sanitiser Stands: Order Online at Jarvis Martin Merchandising
- Retail Display Stands: Online Shopping Made Easier for All Your Melbourne Retail Store Display Needs
- Integrating Different Retail Displays, Shelvings, and Digital Displays in Retail Shopfitting
- Customised Countertop Displays for Specialty Shops: Choose the Best Manufacturer in Melbourne
- Timber and Vinyl Flooring Displays: Offering Protection While Showcasing Your Timber and Vinyl Flooring Products