- About Us
- Flooring Displays
- Retail Displays
- Retail Shelving
- Crowd Control
- Digital Displays
- Display Cabinets
- Contact Us
April 24, 2020
In lieu with the global COVID-19 pandemic, social distancing is an absolute must. Large crowds are prohibited to contain the spread of the said disease. With no known cure or vaccine for the said virus, authorities have resulted into limiting a person’s risk of exposure — or of spreading the virus, which medical experts say is transmitted through droplets from coughs and sneezes between people who are up to six feet apart from one another. Local authorities are innovating on ways to control the accumulation of people in a certain areas especially public places. Below are the importance of crowd control line barriers in public places.
Social Distancing Basics
Social distancing is not the same as self-quarantine or isolation, two other practices being utilized to minimize the COVID-19 spread. The key difference is that a quarantine or isolation restricts the movement of people within a certain area or zone to limit transferring and spreading an infection. Social distancing places no such location constraints, rather it is a behavioral practice to lower the risk in most circumstances.
Social distancing is a very general term, so there are a bunch of different types of measures that can fall under it. People choosing (or being allowed) to work from home would count as social distancing. As would organisations cancelling mass gatherings and events. All of these measures are trying to achieve the same thing but [with] slightly different tactics and slightly different nuances.
Crowd Control Line Barriers Ensure No Direct Contact
Retractable barriers are the go-to crowd control solution used to form orderly lines. Queues are found everywhere, but in some situations, they can be more relaxed than others. Crowd control line barriers can be arranged in a manner wherein people do not have a direct contact with each other. This limits the spread of COVID-19 which is transferred via close contact with an infected person.
Crowd Control Line Barriers Avoid Danger
Crowd control barriers are perfect for maintaining a high level of health and safety standards for any business. Retail stores can quickly deploy these barriers to prevent customers from being so close to each other while building sites can set a perimeter around their work to keep members of the general public out of harm’s way. Combined with appropriate signage, managers will be able to install temporary routes or detours for their customers to move around to ensure they are driven away from any potential danger.
Jarvis Martin is renowned for producing innovative crowd control systems, our product range is ideal for use in high traffic congestion environments. We work closely with our clients so we can understand their needs, ensuring a complete service from design to the finished product.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO
- Retail Shelving Ideas for the New Normal
- Automatic Contactless Hand Sanitiser Stands: Order Online at Jarvis Martin Merchandising
- Retail Display Stands: Online Shopping Made Easier for All Your Melbourne Retail Store Display Needs
- Integrating Different Retail Displays, Shelvings, and Digital Displays in Retail Shopfitting
- Customised Countertop Displays for Specialty Shops: Choose the Best Manufacturer in Melbourne
- Timber and Vinyl Flooring Displays: Offering Protection While Showcasing Your Timber and Vinyl Flooring Products
- Let Your Rugs and Carpets Stand Out by Using High Quality Rug and Carpet Display Stands
- Customised Glass Display Cabinets: The Elegant Way to Showcase Limited Edition Products
- Essential Posters and Signage for Businesses amid COVID-19
- The Importance of Installing Crowd Control Line Barriers in Public Places for Social Distancing