- About Us
- Flooring Displays
- Retail Displays
- Retail Shelving
- Crowd Control
- Digital Displays
- Display Cabinets
- Contact Us
January 10, 2020
Times are changing and so are the ways to promote a business. More often than not, small retailers are discouraged to invest on innovative and digital methods of promoting their products and services. This is due to the fact that there is a preconceived notion that using technology can be expensive, thus, naturally enabling a low return of investment (ROI). However, marketing experts have stated that small retailers can benefit from modern marketing strategies. Below are the reasons why small retailers should consider using digital displays.
Digital Displays are Persuasive and Pervasive
Digital displays are proven to be more persuasive due to their creative features. One business expert stated that by incorporating an in-store content that included recipes, health tips, interviews and advertisements in its digital display, a certain brand obtained a 15-25 percent sales increase. Aside from that, digital displays are becoming pervasive, whether to entertain bored shoppers at supermarket checkouts or demonstrate the latest gadgets in home-furnishing stores.
Digital Displays are More Affordable
Although shoppers most often see digital signage at big-box retailers, the technology is becoming more affordable for smaller businesses. A certain makeup company showed several videos about the company, its products and celebrity clients, on signs at its boutiques on areas with high foot traffic. The company said that the screens have paid for themselves in additional sales after an average of three to four months.
Digital Displays Gives Business a Modern Appeal
Digital displays offer your business a sleek, modern look. Many retailers are using digital signage to add a fresh look to their stores, a lower-cost alternative to a complete renovation. The whole idea of lighting up the aisle can make small retailers appear more professional than ever before.
Digital Displays Boost Revenue
You can definitely boost revenue through product advertising using digital displays. Aside from that, you can create a link among all your digital promotions. One jewellery company remodelled their upscale jewellery store by installing a digital screen on the back wall. The digital display provided a constant stream of information on jewellery designers, collections, trunk shows and other upcoming events for the store. Their team frequently updates the content and adapts it for the store’s mobile apps and interactive website. As a result, the company drove more people to the store even online.
If you are a small retailer looking for a good marketing investment, look no further than Jarvis Martin Commercial Displays. We are recognised for designing and creating merchandising systems that inspire, evolve and endure. We believe in having a good time while doing what we love, and we do love what we do. We are committed to innovation and modern design that has yielded a comprehensive portfolio of projects. Our highly trained and committed staff provide real added value, and find unique solutions that meet specific client needs.
Optimized by: Netwizard SEO
- Integrating Different Retail Displays, Shelvings, and Digital Displays in Retail Shopfitting
- Customised Countertop Displays for Specialty Shops: Choose the Best Manufacturer in Melbourne
- Timber and Vinyl Flooring Displays: Offering Protection While Showcasing Your Timber and Vinyl Flooring Products
- Let Your Rugs and Carpets Stand Out by Using High Quality Rug and Carpet Display Stands
- Customised Glass Display Cabinets: The Elegant Way to Showcase Limited Edition Products
- Essential Posters and Signage for Businesses amid COVID-19
- The Importance of Installing Crowd Control Line Barriers in Public Places for Social Distancing
- Acrylic Displays: The Convenient and Trendy Way to Showcase Your Products
- Basic Advertising Principles for an Effective Digital Signage
- How Crowd Control Systems Drive Efficiency and Sales in Large Retails Stores